Larry Knight Quotes

0
We haven't decided. We're trying to get more scouting information on both teams before we make up our minds. We're leaning toward Cargill, but we won't decide until (today).

wordpress embed Embed Quote

HTML Medium Image Quote Embed:

HTML Large Image Quote Embed:

HTML Text Quote Embed with <blockquote>:

BB Forums Medium Image Quote Embed with <BB Code>:

report quote Report Quote

Please login in order to submit reports. Login Here

Similar Quotes