Those are the two dates we are looking at right now and, depending upon what the response is from them, we would then decide what the timing would be for the offer.
- Scott Hand
HTML Medium Image Quote Embed:
HTML Large Image Quote Embed:
HTML Text Quote Embed with <blockquote>:
BB Forums Medium Image Quote Embed with <BB Code>:
Please login in order to submit reports.