I don't care if you don't care.
Billie Joe: "Do you have a problem? I have a gun. I'll shoot you. No problem.".
"There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it." (as said by Billie Joe).
Never run in the rain with you're socks on.
(When asked in 1992 where they would be in years time) Billie Joe: I'm going to point a gun at Tré, Tré will point a gun at Mike and Mike will point a gun at me. Mike: We're going to count to 3 then pull the trigger.
Billie-Joe: Slipknot? They sound like Tré chocking on a hair ball!
Mike: It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won't help you when you're dead.
Billie Joe: Attack your instruments. Don't let them attack you.
(A strong beilife of Mike and Tre) "One day, dogs are gonna rule the world...".
I'm not gonna say anything inspirational, I'm just gonna f***ing swear a lot.
Mike: They always say "aint that a bitch". Thats why the call them the obitchuaries.".
Mike: All my religious beliefs are based on Star Wars.
i have a message for all the kids out there- i never finished high school and i'm very rich and very sucessful@~ tre cool.
Tré: I don't understand a word of what Billie just said, so I will just talk about chickens.
Billie Joe: Do I want to change the world? To a certain extent yeah. It needs to be changed... it needs a kick up the ass.
Mike: Green Day is like sex. When we good we're really good! When we're bad... we're still pretty damn good!
Billie Joe: I hate celebrities. I really hate them.
Billie-Joe: Just about 99% of the population masturbates while the other 1%, lie about it.
Billie-Joe: We put the 'fun' back in dysfunctional.
Tré: I told my dad "Yeah Im going to be a drummer" and he said "well you can if you can rub your stomach at the same time as you pat your head at the same time youre standing on one leg and kicking the other one out in a circle and say the pledge of allegiance". And I did all that just like bam you know?
[said by Tré Cool Green Day's drummer] School is practise for the future, and practise makes perfect, and nobodys perfect so why bother?
(billie joe) - "Punk is always something that's going to be with us and to try and explain that would be stupid at this point".
I sound like an Englishman impersonating an American impersonating an Englishman.
Billie-Joe: Punk-Rock is dead... and I fucking killed it.
Mike: I'm gonna be cremated. I don't want to be stuck in any box. Maybe they'll bury me upside down and plant a seed in my ass.